As of my 39th birthday on June 11, 2011, I will begin my mission to accomplish the “Pinnacle” of Life’s Goals for myself before I turn 40 on June 11, 2012.
The first part of my life has been about finding out who I am and discovering my passion. Now that I have found these things, the next phase of my life should be about fulfilling what I know will bring me joy in my life.
I want to be able to experience all the things that I’ve saved up for another day – and start making them happen today. And also to show people that the impossible is possible – even for a stay at home mother like myself. And I think 40 is a great age to pin-point for me.
I do encourage my readers to post their own adventures and life’s goals here as well to share and to motivate others. This blog is about living life to the highest degree – to aspire to what the world deems “impossible” or even a bit crazy. But that’s the kind of opportunity I love – to prove that the impossible is only what we deem it to be.
So I hope you will join me on this journey for the next year to see what I can accomplish and to see what you can accomplish as well.
I will be posting videos of the experiences as well as including other videos that people want to share, who have accomplished their own goals.
So how many do I want to fulfill?
How about 40?
My life of 40 dreams come true before I turn 40:
- Work on an assembly line with chocolate Done!
- Go Zip Lining Done!
- Meet Tony Robbins Done! Nov 3 – Unleash The Power Within (Attended as his guest)
- Jump out of an airplane Done!
- Publish a book Done!
- Visit Bora Bora-The most romantic place in the world & sleep in an over water villa.Done!
- Throw a huge, crazy party for my 40th birthday Done!
- Drive a Ferrari
- Learn to snowboard Done!
- Own a Louis-Vuitton Purse
- Run a half-marathon Done!
- Do the Grouse Grind Done!
- Go River Rafting Done!
- Learn to Rock Climb Done!
- Do an entire night out with my friends Done!
- Raise money for the Ronald McDonald House – $550 raised – Done!
- Meet Sir Richard Branson Done!
- Learn to Skateboard Done!
- Meet Oprah Done! Met at Tony Robbins Seminar Nov 3
- See a sun-rise in White Rock Done!
- Fire walking – Done!
- Be able to do Bicep Curls of 30 pounds on each arm – Done!
- Volunteer monthly to work at a homeless shelter – Done!
- Attend an Eminem Concert (Marshall Mathers) – Done! Front row in concert July 29th!
- Meet Rick Carlisle (2011 NBA World Champion Coach of the Dallas Mavericks) – Done!
- Go to Hollywood and do the Walk of Fame – Done!
- See the Grand Canyon Done!
- Visit Costa Rica– Done!
- Hike through a rain forest – Done!
- Tubing – Done!
- Appear in a Music Video
- Attend a Premier of a Movie & walk down a red carpet in LA – Done!
- Lose 25 pounds Done! (Lost 35!)
- Tour LA Done!
- Work in a soup kitchen Done!
- Visit Montreal in the summer Done!
- Go Snowshoeing – Done!
- Get an entire make-over Done!
- Swim with Sharks – Done!
- Learn to Kayak – Done!
Which one am I going to embark on first on Saturday, June 11, 2011? Check back on the day to find out and to help me kick off the start to a very exciting year ahead.